Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with the items you order and your experience with fitbachelor.com. Depending on the reason for the return and the condition of the product, there may be several options available to you.
- If you would like to return an unopened product* for any reason, we can either issue a refund to your method of payment, or we can apply an in-store credit to your account that you can use towards a future purchase. The refund issued or in-store credit applied is for the price of the product minus a 25% restocking fee only and does not include any shipping fees charged for delivery.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on a product that you’ve opened. We can only apply an in-store credit to your account that you can use towards a future purchase. The in-store credit applied is for the price of the product only.
- If a product you receive is damaged during shipment, arrives after its expiration date, or is not what you ordered, we can send a replacement right away and provide a prepaid return label for our U.S. customers to retrieve the item once proof of damage has been obtained.
- If a clothing item (i.e., belt, posing suit, shirt, etc.) doesn’t fit properly, we’ll gladly issue an in-store credit to your account for a different size, but must charge for the new shipping fee and the return shipping cost.
- If the item you’d like to return was ordered more than 30 days, or if the item was purchased using in-store credit as part of a previous exchange, we cannot accept the return or issue a refund for any reason.
- *Additional limitations may apply.
To begin processing any type of return, please complete our return form and provide your name, the order number, and the reason for returning the product. Our customer service team will contact you in regards to next steps.
To speed up the returns process, please return the product along with a copy of your invoice to the same location that shipped your original order with “Attention: Returns” on the address label. (Returns sent to a different warehouse than the one that originally sent your order will not be accepted.) To determine which warehouse shipped your package, look at the top left corner of the shipping label on the outside of box or on the packing slip sent inside the box. To find the address for our warehouse location.
When returning an item, we highly recommend using a shipping method that provides step-by-step tracking information to help ensure its safe arrival. We apologize, but we are not responsible for the amount of time it takes for an item to be returned to our facility, or if the item is lost or damaged during the return process.
Once we have received the product and the return has been processed by our warehouse, we can issue the refund or award the in-store credit to your account. Please note that we are unable to accept returns that are dropped off by a customer at any of our warehouse locations.
Domestic & European Union Customers
We provide return shipping labels for products that were shipped incorrectly (i.e., wrong item delivered), defective or damaged items, or products that arrive after the expiration date. Sorry, but we cannot issue return labels for issues with taste or lack of results from a product, and the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping when returning these items.
To request a return shipping label, or for more information about our Returns Policy, please contact us.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide return shipping labels for customers outside the United States. If you have a problem with a product, please contact us.
For more information about our refund policy, including expected processing times, please visit our Refunds page. If you have any additional questions, or to begin processing a return, please contact us.